Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New York Fashion Week! Boho brides, can you say inspire me?!!!

Hi All,
I have been taking a look at fashion week styles and I thought I would share my favorites. Ofcourse this is just in regards to fashion , but always also from the perspective of how it would translate for an offbeat bride. I will be sharing more of my finds as the days and weeks go by, but I thought I would start with these which are quite fun and interesting in various ways.
As you may know, I am a very big fun of brides adding color to their outfits, and having different options to play with. I also love texture because I think it adds character to what would often otherwise be a pretty regular gown. So take a look and see what might inspire you.
The cool thing about a bunch of these is that since they are not bridal gowns, there is room to play. Carlos Miele is a high end designer, but you don't have to spend so much to get the look, and you don't even have to buy the same exact gown if you are not looking to spend that much. The point of these entries is to get you thinking about how you can create a unique look for your self on your wedding day, and to get you thinking about how you might be able to achieve the look that you see in your mind's eye. So once again, don't restrict yourself, let your brain and heart go and see where they take you and how they suggest you get there!









No comments:

Post a Comment