Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vintage as an alternative...

I have always thought that there was something really cool about fashion in all the eras that preceeded ours, and as I have learned more about it, I have actually found out that, a lot of the things that we think are so cool and hip for this day are things that our predecessors not only invented but often times actually wore better than we do now. Now don't get me wrong coz I think that we are doing pretty good and sometimes even give them a run for their money, but I think it is just amazing to me to realize that they started it all, and that we are simply reaping the benefits of what they started and created. As a result of this, I was thinking how cool it would be to share some vintage items that would be so fabulous in this time as a wedding dress for an alternative bride, so here we go. These are from vintage frocks of fancy on etsy, and you check out a bunch more at www.etsy.com/shop/vintagefrocksoffancy. In the mean time sit back relax and let your imagination run wild as you see yourself as today's alternative vintage bride.












No comments:

Post a Comment