Monday, April 5, 2010

Colored crinoline for the Bride, I mean why the heck not?

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have been a little sparse with my entries but I am told this comes with the territory for new businesses, so please forgive the absence. I intend to blog more regularly from now though, I think I may have come up with a schedule that allows for it, so we will see, I will keep you posted on how it goes.
But now that the apology is out of the way, let's talk color for the bride, and some fun ways to inject it in to your attire.

I am in love with colored crinoline and love the various things that can be done with it as well as the fact that it really is one of the easiest ways to introduce a new and fun color in your outfit. But the best part is that it is not just one color that you can do, as you may have noticed in 'confessions of a shopaholic', you can do more than one and go as crazy or as light as you would like. This would work for the bride who has no fear of pushing the boundaries as well as the one who may have or want some limits within which to play... There is something for everyone so check out these pictures and see if you get inspired and go with it and see where it takes you.

Oh, by the way, in case you are wondering about where to get such an item, the first place I would look is in a vintage store or a costume store. If however you have no luck with either of these options, then buy one in white and have it dyed to whatever color or colors you want...You can do that (have it dyed) at 2birdstone on etsy for a really great price, so check them out and have fun with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment