Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shoes, gorgeous shoes!!!

I have made a decision. Today is 'Gorgeous shoes day'! It's been a while since I blogged about shoes and since they are a fun topic for me, I thought I would do it again. I went looking for inspiration and while these are really expensive and impossible for the regular person to buy, I thought they would still be a fun way to inspire your offbeat bridal style. So take a look and see what comes up for you. Remember the point is not to go out and get the same exact pair, and the point is not even to feel bad that you can't get these exact ones, it is to inspire you to think of how you might be able to use a certain look to create your own. Think color, design, texture, medium and see what perfect fit you are led to.  I hope you enjoy it!
There will be more shoes to come in  the future! I have something really cool in the works for all you offbeat and funky brides out there, who want something fun and unique so stay tuned, and in the meantime, check these out!










No comments:

Post a Comment