Thursday, September 3, 2009

I bet you didn't know you wanted one till now...




























I think it is the brilliantly unusual accessory for the unusual bride. These are designed and made by Nicole Deponte, who is often found hidden amongst her flowers, always sewing, and most certainly accompanied by her beloved mutt, Mon Chere (‘Monkey’ for short).

Get this- they are all made out of recycled vintage neck ties of assorted styles as you can see below. Among the various beauties you will find whimsical ascots, vests, ruffle cuffs as well as necklaces I bet you have never seen anywhere before - all in varied colors and textures.
Nicole will make any of these items especially for you as needed. She takes orders through her website and will be happy to do so for all your wedding needs, including your stylish groomsmen. The coolest thing I discovered when I spoke with her was that she will even make orders with ties you supply and accommodate pretty much any color scheme you prefer, if you find your tie collection lacking. The options are endless, and let's be honest- who doesn't want to be stylish and unique as well as environmentally friendly :)? It is a win-win from where I am standing and I love it. Thanks Nicole for the lovely gift of creativity!! Check out the rest of her stuff at http://www.nicoledeponte.com/ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment