Monday, August 19, 2013

We are participating in the Lovesick Expo!

As usual, I will start off by saying how long it has been since I posted on here. I would give you reasons and apologize, but then you have heard them all before. So instead, I will say, I am glad to be back and have some fun updates for you and will continue to attempt to blog more regularly than I currently do. In the event that I don't though, I can promise that when I blog, I will make it worth your while, so stay patient with me and for that I will always thank you!

Now on to the fun news! We have been busy this season, have done some fun weddings which I will post about as soon as the pictures are available, and will also be working on a couple of none wedding related events which is very exciting for us! I will keep you posted on them all as they come in but in the mean time, the fun news I have is that we have been chosen to participate in the coolest bridal expo ever! Lovesick Expo is the non-expo expo! And by that I mean that it is unlike any other bridal expo you have ever seen! It is primarily exclusive to all things that are considered non-traditional in weddings! It will be our first time to participate and we are very excited to have been chosen for it!
We actually get to be in two of their shows one in New York City and the other in Boston, so it should be fun. In the event that you or a friend or family member are planning a wedding, this will be the expo to attend especially if you are hoping to have a non-cookie cutter wedding (not that there's anything wrong with that if it is your thing!)

For more information, check out Lovesick Expo at their website and find out more to see if it might be your cup of tea! Either way, we are thrilled to be a part of it and will keep you posted on how prep is shaping up as well as how the expo itself goes!

Stay tuned for my next post on a wedding we did in Concord, MA, with a vintage country fair theme!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment