Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inspiration for the Offbeat Bride!

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while, as I have been out and about working hard. I may have mentioned that we were working on putting together some photo shoots, and that is where I have been and what has been taking up so much of my time. The good news is that we just finished one, and I even have some photos to share with you. We were so lucky to find such an amazing location - it was easy to get inspired. This concept came about while I was thinking of how offbeat brides who want fantasy weddings can do it creatively by adding color and texture to an unexpected location. I made the centerpieces, and all the stationery as well as the head wear and accessories. The gowns are all part of our bridal gown rental collection. I wanted to show a variety of bridal expressions, so we played with the colors and accessories to create different looks. Take a look at the rest of the photos on our website http://www.creativeweddingsolutions.com/. I hope you get inspired to think outside the box and to have your own creative wedding. Enjoy!

Credits:
Event Rentals: Rentals Unlimited
Design, Decor and Planning: Creative Wedding Solutions www.creativeweddingsolutions.com
Photography: Dominic Chavez
Hair and Makeup: Charlotte Phinney http://www.charlottephinney.com/id3.htm
Wedding Gowns: Xharisma Bridal Rentals by Creative Wedding Solutions www.creativeweddingsolutions.com
Hair Accessories: Kkira Creations on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/kkiracreations
Fashion stylist: Mauryn Kkira www.creativeweddingsolutions.com


No comments:

Post a Comment