Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creative romantic necklines...

Hi Ladies,
A fellow etsy lover found these on etsy and sent me the link and I just had to share.
Magdalinen's neck dressings are so gorgeous and stunningly romantic that I can't see how any funky brides out there would not want to take a page from her book or just buy something from her lovely etsy store. I know I would, so I thought I would pass it along. Check out the store at www.etsy.com/shop/magdalinen. The best thing about her items is that they really can be used by anyone, and for lots of occasions or non occassions. In addition to that, though, this is a great way to add funk to your bridal outfit if you are on a budget and want to do something fun, quick and easy, but make a splash. My guess is that you can get any of these in any colors you want so what's not to love :)? Thanks Myca, great find :)!!!



































































2 comments:

  1. Fabulous - so glad you like the find!

    ~ myca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the textured feminine quality of these ~ lovely!

    ReplyDelete